There might be no scarier term for marketers right now than “iOS 14.” The truth is iOS 14 has been out for almost a year now but marketers are still trying to figure out how it’s changing the digital marketing landscape. Since the announcement of iOS 14, the tech world moving to a new “privacy-first” model. In this Playbook, we will give you an overview of all the new changes that are coming (or already in motion), how these changes will affect your digital marketing efforts, and finally, we give you a few strategies that you can implement right now to avoid taking any huge hits from these privacy changes. The key right now is to start collecting your OWN data and not relying on tech companies for their data.
What You’ll Learn
- The difference between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- Why Google is phasing out third-party cookies.
- Why Google is implementing Federated Learning of Cohorts (FLoC) and how it will change Google’s Ad Network.
- What App Tracking Transparency (ATT) is and how it will affect Facebook retargeting.
- Discover what is in iOS 14.5 and how it has started to change how you are doing Google Ads.
- Get the latest on iOS 15 (releasing Fall 2021) and how it will change email marketing.