For years, digital marketers have had the “easy button” when it came to running paid traffic online. There were few rules, you were able to quickly get the message out, and the revenue came pouring in. Then, in the blink of an eye, iOS 14.5, iOS15, and Google’s announcement of Federated Learning of Cohorts (FLoC) all of a sudden destroyed the easy button. Whether you had been crushing it with ads or you had barely gotten started, digital marketers everywhere were left scrambling to figure out how to keep their ads running profitably to the audiences they have cultivated over the years.
In this master course, we have brought in the best in the industry to help teach you how to create your paid traffic strategies using the correct techniques you should have been using all along. Using these foundational frameworks like UTM parameters, aligning your tech stack, and trusting their algorithms to do the work can help you get your paid ads back on track.
What You’ll Learn
- The basics of paid traffic, including the benefits and drawbacks of running paid ads.
- How to use both paid and organic traffic strategies to complement each other.
- How machine learning is used on all ad networks to get your ad in front of the right audience.
- Discover why it’s important to have your website, CRM, and analytics tools aligned to improve your paid traffic.
- How to use the four conversion triggers when designing your ad creative.
- Why it’s important to optimize your conversion tracking in Google Ads and Tag Manager.
- How to determine your bid strategy when it comes to Google, YouTube, and Facebook ads.
- The proper campaign structure for Google and Facebook ads.
- How to understand, measure, diagnose, and optimize your ads for scaling.