[NEW!] This will be delivered live as a Workshop Sprint over a span of 2 weeks. Join Jennifer live on October 5, 7, 12, and 19 from 1-2pm Central to learn and work alongside your fellow Lab members. Replays will be made available immediately after the session ends, but only our live attendees will be able to join the Q&A or get their work reviewed by our instructor.
Your registration will cover all 4 sessions, so make sure to keep the link handy once you receive confirmation!
Writing a long form sales page can be daunting. Staring at a blank screen, knowing whatever comes out is about to make or break your launch… yikes.
You may actually prefer selling one-on-one… but there’s only so much of you to go around. Do you really want your calendar availability to be the determining factor for units sold? Talk about a bottleneck!
You could throw freelance copywriters at the task… but how often do you get back work that really resonates? And how much time do you have to spend fixing what you paid good money for?
Neither solution is sustainable. What you need is a process that works.
In this Workshop Sprint, Founder and copywriting expert at Conscious Copy & Co., Jennifer Hudye will walk you step-by-step through her process of finding the hooks, benefits, and headlines that attract and convert buyers… and most importantly, how to turn those snippets and snapshots into a cohesive sales page.
IMPORTANT: There is required pre-work ahead of this Workshop Sprint! Here are your next steps:
1. Register for all upcoming session on Zoom by clicking the green button above. You’ll find the resources under the video player, as well as training videos that go with the Pre-Work.
3. Make sure to catch the replays for any session you’ve missed and complete the work as you are able ahead of the live session you attend.
4. We’ll see you at the next session!
What You’ll Learn
- How to communicate your offer in a way that attracts the perfect potential customer.
- A proven, repeatable process to craft a sales page that converts.
- How to write your offer so that it’s succinct and compelling.
- Understanding the core concepts behind writing benefits that tap into your customers’ ultimate desires.