Are your business decisions driven by data or hunches? Logic or are you throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks? In this course, you’ll learn data collection strategies you can use to set up an analytics plan that will help you build a proactive (and not reactive), data-driven business. You’ll determining the key metrics your brand needs to track on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and how to set up simple dashboards that alert your brand to potential problems and opportunities.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn the ins and outs of data analysis and how you can leverage it to scale your business to its fullest potential
- Receive a crash course in Google Analytics and learn what each metric means, how to measure those metrics, and how to find the outliers
- Recognize analytics from each section of the funnel (top, middle, and bottom) so your strategies can perform better at every stage of the marketing funnel
- Break down the most important retention and monetization metrics to learn the best ways to engage customers and increase their lifetime values
- Understand how to apply all of the foundational knowledge you have acquired on data and analytics to discover trends, drill down your segments, and analyze your business